1. If it is absolutely necessary to use Java script drop-down menus, image maps or image links, be sure to put text links somewhere on the page for the spiders to follow.
2. content is King, so be sure to take a good content, well-written, and the only one that will focus on your primary keyword or keyword phrase.
3. If content is King, then links are Queen. Build a network of quality backlinks. Remember, if there is a good, logical reason for a site to link to you, you do not want the link.
4. do not be obsessed with PageRank. It is only a part istý bitsy classification algorithm. A site with lower PR can exceed grade actually one with a higher bandwidth.
5. make sure you have a keyword focused single label title on each page of your site. And, if you must have your company name on it, put it in the end. Unless it is a family name, your business name will be probably get some searches.
6 fresh content can help improve your positioning. Add new useful content to your pages regularly. Content freshness adds relevancy to your site in the eyes of the search engines.
7. make links to your site and within your site using your keyword phrase. In other words, if your goal is «blue widgets» link to the «blue widgets» instead of a link «Click here».
8 focus on search, keywords, not individual, phrases and put your location in the text («our store Palm Springs» not «our store») which will help you to found in local search.
9. do not design your website regardless of SEO. Make sure that your web page designer understands your expectations for organic SEO. Make a modification on your new website based on Flash and bright after it was built won’t cut. The spiders can crawl text, not Flash or images.
10. use keywords and keyword phrases in text, ALT attributes links image and even your domain name.
11. check if there are problems of canonization – www and non-www domains. Decide what you want to use and 301 redirect the other to it. In other words, if http://www.domain.com—> is your preference, then http://domain.com should redirect to it.
12. check the link to your homepage through your website. Is attached to your domain name index.html? If so, you are splitting your links. External links will http://www.domain.com—> and internal links to http://www.domain.com/index.html.
Ditch the index.html or default.php or whatever the page is and always link to your domain.
13 frames, Flash and AJAX all share a common problem – you cannot link to a single page. It is either all or nothing. Do not use frames at all and the use of Flash and AJAX sparingly for best SEO results.
14. your URL file extension doesn’t matter. You can use .html, .htm, .asp, .php, etc. and is not going to make a difference in your SEO is concerned.
15. do you have a new web site that you want spidered? Submit through Google usual form can take weeks. The fastest way to get your website indexed is essential to acquire a link to it through another quality site.
16. If the content of the site does not change often, your website needs a blog because the spiders like fresh text search. Blog at least three times a week with a good content, fresh to feed those little crawlers.
17. when link building, think quality, not quantity. A single, well, authoritative link can do much more for you than a dozen poor quality links, what can really do you damage.
18. the search engines want natural language content. Do not fill the text with keywords. It will not work. Search engines look at how often a term is in its content and if it is abnormally high, are against you and not for you.
19. the text around the links must also be related to your keywords. In other words, they surround the link with the descriptive text.
20. If you are on a shared server, perform a blackhole list check to make sure that you are not in a proxy with a spammer or banned site. His negative notoriety could affect their own classifications.
21 be aware that by using the services that block owned by the domain information when registering a domain, Google might see you as a potential spammer.
22. when the optimization of your blog, optimize your label of the title of the post, regardless of the title of the blog.
23. the baseline in SEO is text, links, popularity and reputation.
24. be sure that the site is easy to use. This may affect its ability to link